- Music flash cards. I’ve been using them so much with my students this past week.
- Freshly flossed teeth. I have become such a geek about clean teeth.
- Gatsby “Moving Rubber” hair wax.
- Driving down Plane Tree Drive when it’s breezy and autumnal. It’s amazing, like a car advertisement, with the brown leaves floating down at your windscreen.
- Photographing people’s rooms.
- Successfully getting Bear Bear to “wait”. But he tends to freak out if I move out of sight and then it doesn’t work… Damn psycho dog.
- Tongue twisters.
- My new notebook. It’s my first foray into unlined pocket notebooks. The lack of lines is so liberating! (I’m such a nerd.)