I’m not adventurous enough on the interwebs to do weekly links posts like some bloggers, but here is a list of some of my favourite places on the web at the moment. Most of them are art, design or style blogs. Click, click!
- Doe Deere Blogazine. The accompanying blog to Doe Deere’s Lime Crime Makeup range. She’s got great style.
- Dooce. This woman’s blog is probably aimed at an older readership, but I still find it quite funny and interesting.
- Julie in Japan. A Canadian girl teaching English in Japan. Funny and cute!
- Nubby Twiglet. Art and design by a Portland-based graphic designer.
- Steve Pavlina’s Personal Development Blog. Um, self-explanatory? Steve Pavlina got me onto Paraliminals.
- Kingdom of Style.
- Biorequiem by Zoetica Ebb.
- My Milk Toof. Another funny and cute one.
- Luxirare. She hasn’t posted in a while, but her projects are always amazing.
- Style Bubble. The original and the best.
- Rubby Gatta. Art, design and interior decor inspiration by kitty-cat, Ruby.
- Kris Atomic. Photography and art by Kris Atomic.
Hm, so yeah, that’ll do for now. I might do a shopping Links Roundup later. Just for funs.